Introducing a hemp-infused eye cream with Cannabinoid, Arnica, Cocoa Butter, Aloe, and Avocado.
- Aloe Vera: Contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. Aloe can help treat burns, acne, and dry skin.
- Arnica: Known best for healing bruises faster, this same process can be applied to dark circles! Arnica reduces swelling and stimulates blood vessels, helping them to dissipate more quickly
- Avocado Oil: Rich in beneficial monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid, avocado oil is extremely good at hydrating and softening skin and can be an effective treatment for eczema
- Beeswax: Forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores. Beeswax also carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- Birch Extract: Extracted from the European white birch tree, this is high in phytochemicals that serve as potent antioxidants, astringents, and circulatory stimulants
- Cannabidiol: natural anti-inflammatory
- Marigold Flower (Calendula) Extract: Calendula oil has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that heal, soothe, and relieve irritated skin or rashes
- Cocoa Butter: Improves elasticity, hydrates and nourishes due to high concentration of fatty acids, which form a protective barrier over your skin to hold in moisture
- Shea Butter: Softens skin, soothes blemishes and reduces the appearance of stretch marks and wrinkles - without clogging pores - due to high concentrations of fatty acids. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: High in Vitamin E, which helps with elasticity and wrinkles, sunflower oil is also high in antioxidants that can protect against UV's harmful rays
When used correctly, this eye cream jar should last 2 months. A little goes a long way!
Apply a pea-sized amount to each eye, dabbing small dots under and around your eyes and along the brow bone. To avoid pulling the skin gently pat the cream from the inner corner to the outer corner until it's absorbed. Wait a couple of minutes before applying sunscreen or makeup.
This may be obvious but DO NOT apply directly into your eye :)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.