Aquarius (Jan 20- Feb 18)
The Bitch Who Does Whatever She Wants!
Scent: Exotic Flower this earthy, woody scent has top notes of hemp flower, green mandarin, and coriander, allspice and pepper berries. It finishes with base notes of cassia root, black ashwood and patchouli leaves. Dance naked in its aroma.
The twelve zodiac signs are grouped into four elements—fire, earth, air and water. Each group has distinct traits and together, they form the natural world, so each is in some way dependent on the other. We need our entire squad to make it through the day!
Air Signs: Aquarius, Gemini, Libra
Air signs are all about action, ideas, and motion—they are the “winds of change.” When a strong gust hits you, you can’t help but move. While some within their ranks may be true-life “airheads,” others are as powerful as a gravity-defying G-force. Air signs bring everyone a breath of fresh air when things start to get stale. Like the breeze, you can’t quite catch them, and you never know where they’ll drop you once they sweep you up. It will almost always been an adventure, though.
Our Malicious Candles:
- 100% Natural Soy (Grown and Manufactured in the U.S.)
- Hand poured by the Malicious Women in Snohomish, WA
- The Finest Custom Blended Fragrances
- Braided Cotton with Paper Core Wick (Zinc & Lead Free)
- No Additives (UV Inhibitors/ binders/ stabilizers or artificial colors)
- Easy to read, light and water-resistant labels
- 9 oz. Reusable Apothecary (3.75" High X 2.75 DIA) Jar with Strong Metal Lid.
- Burn Time: Approximately 40 - 50 hours
Malicious Women Co. handcrafted soy candles are natural and burn cleaner than traditional paraffin candles. The scented, creamy soy wax is hand poured into a vintage apothecary style recyclable jar. After approximately 45 hours of burn time or when the candle wax burns down to 1/4" from the bottom of the jar, simply melt the remaining soy wax in very hot water and wipe clean.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.