THE COOLING TRIFECTA
- Wintergreen: The active ingredient, methyl salicylate, is closely related to aspirin and has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Menthol: Blocks the calcium current along the nerves responsible for detecting temperature, creating a cooling effect perfect for sore, achy muscles
- Peppermint: Analgesic, antispasmodic, and anti-inflammatory
HOW TO USE
Apply generously to area with pain and massage into the surrounding area, as needed. You may want to apply every 30 minutes at first, and need less and less over time. Great to keep at your desk or on your nightstand.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.