Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body, as a key building block for your bones, tendons and skin. Collagen can be thought of as the glue that holds everything together, and gives skin its elasticity.
- CoQ10: Stimulates collagen and elastin production, fades and prevents dark spots (blocks tyrosinase, which helps with the production of melanin). reduces sun damage from free radicals
- Echinacea Stem Cells: Stimulates new collagen synthesis, preserving the integrity of thin and delicate skin
- Cannabidiol: natural anti-inflammatory
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps our skin hold water, keeping it hydrated and plump
- Plant Peptides: Assist in the body's natural regeneration process, smoothing wrinkles from the inside and promoting firmness
- Citric Acid: Sloughs off dead skin cells and speeds new cell turnover. New skin growth can alleviate the appearance of age spots, acne scars, small wrinkles and uneven areas.
- Green + White Tea: Green and white tea have have catechins, which are like free radical hunters (antioxidants) and are also known to serve as a natural sunblock; tea also has anti-bacterial properties
- Vitamin E: Strengthens the skin barrier, moisturizers, soothes
- Vitamin B5: Deeply hydrating, it keeps skin quenched and smooth
If used correctly, this bottle is designed to last for 2 months of daily use. You need only about HALF a dropper - rub in circular upwards motions day or night - and totally ok to wear underneath makeup. For best results use AFTER cleansing and toning and BEFORE moisturizing. Absorbs wonderfully and is great for underneath makeup in the mornings!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.