- Ferulic Acid: Ferulic acid has been found to stabilize Vitamin C (increases shelf life) while also increasing its photo-protection (the COMBO with Vitamins C+E can minimize sun damage by 2x as much!). It is also an antioxidant that can prevent wrinkles.
- Citric Acid: Sloughs off dead skin cells and speeds new cell turnover. New skin growth can alleviate the appearance of age spots, acne scars, small wrinkles, and uneven areas.
- Kakadu Plum Extract: Packs 55x the Vitamin C powers of a Florida orange. It also has anti-fungal properties and helps blemish prone skin by flushing out toxins
- Cannabidiol: natural anti-inflammatory
- Meristem Cell Culture: Meristem protects the skin from daily damaging free radicals, is a soothing anti-irritant, and slightly contracts the skin as an astringent
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps our skin hold water, keeping it hydrated and plump
- Lilac Stem Cells: An amazing ingredient for oily skin and acne! Inhibits sebum (oily secretion) production, and decreases the pro-inflammatory enzyme chemokine IL-8.
- Vitamin E: Strengthens the skin barrier, moisturizers, soothes; increases the effectiveness of Vitamin C + Ferulic Acid
- Green + White Tea: These have catechins, which are like free radical hunters (antioxidants) and are also known to serve as a natural sunblock; tea also has anti-bacterial properties
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): Reduces pore size and redness, hydrates, strengthens the skin barrier, and improves the synthesis of healthy fats, one of the key elements for glowing skin. An incredibly restorative ingredient!
HOW TO USE
Infuse your skin daily for a smoother, firmer, and more even toned complexion. If used correctly, this bottle is designed to last for 2 months of daily use. You need only about HALF a dropper full to be effective. Apply to clean, dry skin, and rub in circular upwards motions. For best results, use AFTER cleansing and toning and BEFORE moisturizing, up to 2x per day. May slightly tingle!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.